Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some Fun With Fake News

OK...no weight loss stuff this morning. I just thought it would be fun to do some fake news, seeing as the first snowflake of the year always bring about panic to the St Louis region LOL.

So now...your fake news (or not far from the truth news LOL):

    

St Louis MO, Vinny Slavin Reporting:


This morning was a disaster all over St Louis when a snowflake fell upon the region. All over the highways people were slamming into each other after seeing said snowflake.

One commuter was asked if after seeing the snowflake if he feared for his life. His response "My god yes. I saw the snowflake falling and as it hit my car on the windshield, I was all like holy shit I am going to die, I better slow down and do 15 mph on this 60 mph highway."

Another commuter was asked the same question while his hummer was being turned over from an earlier accident. "I saw the snowflake and immediately started to drive 120 mph to try and avoid it. That is when I drove over the top of some other obviously scared commuter doing 15 mph. Next thing I know I am in this ditch.....damn snowflake!"

In St Charles, MO a man was seen coming out of a grocery store rushing to load everything he bought into the back of his pickup. When asked what he thought about the snowflake he stated "I work from home, so I didn't even have to come out this morning, but when I saw the snowflake I knew I had to act fast. I came to the store an bought 8 gallons of milk, 12 loaves of bread and 6 dozen eggs. You know, just in case the snowflake decided to eat all our food. When I got to the register the girl ringing me out asked what all this was and I told her I saw a snowflake....she freaked!" What did she do then I asked? " Well she started screaming bloody hell and that is when all the insanity broke out. People were yelling and screaming and trying to get the last of the canned goods. Others were being hit over the head with french bread sticks, it was crazy."

All over the St Louis area stories were the same as people on their way to work saw the season's first snowflake fall. One can only imagine what will happen when many snowflakes get together and decide to fall at the same time. This reporter can only assume Armageddon.

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for a heaping helping of Vinny. We unbelieveable get the same thing in bleeping minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I mean, I'm a born + raised St. Louisan, but isn't hilarious how people act when it snows?! JC Corcoran, who is now on 550 KTRS, always talks about the "Schnucks Panic Aisle" when we are supposed to have more than a half-inch of snow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA thanks for stopping by Kvh. It always amazes me how freaked out people get here. I'm not from St Louis originally, but I have been here long enough to see the silliness every time snow is in the forecast. lol

    ReplyDelete