Friday, May 13, 2011

Fat Guys Can Run (My Guest Post)

A bit ago I told you all that I would let you in on how my first 5k went. Well I am honored to let you know that you can read it on Amy's blog over at FatGirlsCanRun.com. It was only my second guest post ever and I was truly flattered that she would want me to share it over there.

So head on over and take a gander! I had fun writing it and I hope you get something out of reading it. Oh and thanks again Amy for the great opportunity. I really means a lot that you let me share it on your blog.

You can also follow Amy on Twitter and enjoy her tweets like so many others already do.

2 comments:

  1. This post is wonderful for all health freaks. I liked the content. Buy Healthcare products at Medisyskart for better results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post is nice thanks for sharing this. It is very useful for us.

    ReplyDelete