Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Monthly Official Measure-In

It has been a long month. A month of ups and downs as far as my weight, but also a month of great progress as far as exercising goes. I started off the month still worried about the scale and ended with not worrying about it at all. I also went into this month not watching calories and ended the month tracking them all.  I went from walking 100% of the time to running part of the time.

After a long month today is the day I weigh in and measure in. I am doing this once a month, not weekly not daily. Will doing it like this work? I don't know, but I am trying it anyway for a few months to see how it  goes.                                       
So without further ado, here are my results.
 At the beginning of  May I weighed 314 pounds. Today I weighed in 303 pounds - 11 pounds lost in May! Almost out of the 300's.

I am also proud to say I lost inches in all areas...except 1.

I lost:
1/4 inch in my neck
1 inch in my stomach
1 1/4 inches in my waist
1/2 inch in my thighs
Somehow I gained 1/4 inch in my chest but we will blame that on working with weights LOL.

I found a LBM (lean body mass) calculator online and got my results from that also.

My LBM is - 40% with 121 pounds of that being body fat and 186 pounds of LBM. Awful results but I will work really hard on improving that by next month.


So there you have it...my results for the month. Not great, but I am happy with them.  I am also looking into buying a fat caliber to better measure my fat loss.

How did you end your month?

2 comments:

  1. Baby steps vinny, You'll get there! Keep working hard...

    and btw I'm going to kick your butt today in Champion of the Universe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly!!

    And ummmm...I will have to say NOT to you kicking my butt. That Avatar is mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete