WOW, this is cool. I get back to my blog after a long week away and find out I was nominated for a blog award.....SUPER COOL! I was nominated by Patrick over at Responsibility 199. It's the Beautiful Blogger award and I'm not really sure I deserve it, but I will take it none the less.
There are some rules to this award and they are as follows:
Rule 1. When you receive/accept this award you must then pass the award on to 7 other bloggers you consider to be beautiful bloggers. Ok here you go...I bestow this award on to those whom which I consider interesting blogs: (There are more but 7 is the max here and most of other have this award already)
Molly over at Fluffy Girl and her Twitter name is MollyMFNitka
Jess over at Half Of Jess and her Twitter name is HalfofJess
Chris over at Fuck You Cookie
Dave over at Roly Poly Boy
Josie over at 35 and Shrinking
Newcomer Emily over at EmilyFIT
Ed over at Monday 315
Ok, I checked those sites and I don't think you have the award, if you do, sorry :p
Rule 2. You have to list 7 things about yourself that others did not know.
1. I was Born and raised in Rhode Island but now live in Missouri.
2. I suffer from psoriasis which leads me to not wearing shorts due to all the stares and questions.
3. One of my biggest dreams is get a a chance to fly in a fighter jet. So I figure I have to lose weight, and get famous or rich.
4. I am a tech addict. I love gadgets and love reading about all things tech.
5. I have a fear of spiders :p
6. While driving, I miss turns all the time and have to turn around. My girlfriend has affectionately dubbed them Vinny Loops.
7. I would love to visit the upper West coast...ie, Washington, Oregon.
Well, there you have it. Thanks again for the award Patrick and I hope to be able to live up to it.