Friday, May 14, 2010

Just another Friday

Not much to say today. Workouts have been going OK and I did another 4+ miles today on the treadmill. I was at the gym for 6:30am this morning and I have to say it felt pretty good. It was not a good feeling getting up that early to go, but getting there is the big battle, after that you just have to stay and workout.


I started using livestrong's Daily Plate website to track my calories and fitness. Are any of you on that site? Maybe we can connect on there. I really need to start keeping track of what I eat, that estimating thing was not working for me. Also, if any of you have a good Excel sheet or other method you use to track your workout progression please let me know, I could use a good one.

Oh and I am still trying to get up the nerve to post before pictures, so they might be on the way soon. Also my first official monthly measure-in will be held on the 1st of June.  These will be the first measurements taken since I took the initial ones back on the 1st of May. Hopefully I see some improvements. I will sprinkle some weigh in results in there occasionally too, but for the most part I am going to track this weight loss by measurements.

Well unless something cool happens over the weekend, I won't post again until Monday. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment